- New cloud-based web and mobile experience offers Aeroplan members more personalization, flexibility, and intuitive design.
Montreal QC, December 3, 2020: IBM Canada today announced its collaboration with Air Canada, the country’s largest airline, on the recently launched Aeroplan program, which includes a new web...Dec 3, 2020
- IBM Canada national survey reflects a generational divide on the role of technology in protecting the planet.
Markham ON November 9, 2020 – According to the findings from a national IBM Canada survey on technology and the environment, different generations of Canadians have varying views on our progress...Nov 9, 2020
- 5-year digital transformation will modernize the business and deliver cost savings for the company.
Markham, ON November 3, 2020 – IBM (NYSE:IBM) announced today it is collaborating with IGM Financial (IGM.TO) to accelerate its ambitious five year digital transformation, an initiative expected...Nov 3, 2020
- Pediatric Diabetes, COVID-19 and Artificial Intelligence: IBM Watson supports families during pandemic shutdownIBM Canada ProBono volunteer program delivers a virtual agent using Watson Assistant for Quebec’s Diabetic Children Foundation
Montreal QC – IBM Canada is working with Quebec’s Diabetic Children’s Foundation (known as ‘Fred’) to support children living with diabetes in the midst of COVID-19. Delivered by nine...Oct 5, 2020
- IBM launches free, open digital learning platform ‘SkillsBuild Reignite’ to help Canadian job seekers and business owners get back to workIBM and TD Bank Group also support non-profit ACCES Employment on SkillsBuild to deliver custom courses, projects, and personalized coaching to over 35,000 Canadians looking to re-skill
Toronto, CANADA – Today, IBM, (NYSE: IBM) and non-profit organization ACCES Employment launch a collaboration using the SkillsBuild platform, making custom courses, projects, and personalized...Jul 27, 2020
- IBM Canada and Celero sign 7-year, multi-million dollar agreement for Hybrid Cloud and data centre modernizationTransformation of services to Canada’s credit unions will increase the operational resiliency, cybersecurity and speed critical for a post-COVID environment.
Calgary, AB – IBM (NYSE:IBM) and Celero, a leading solutions integrator for Canadian credit unions, have signed a 7-year, multi-million dollar strategic outsourcing agreement that will modernize...Jul 21, 2020
- IBM Canada and Prairie Credit Unions Team Up for Digital Transformation and Payments Modernization on IBM Public CloudAlberta Central, SaskCentral and Credit Union Central of Manitoba create joint venture and partner with IBM to develop a modernized payments platform; 8-year agreement that is the largest of its kind in Canada for the credit union system.
Calgary, AB – A new Prairie Payments Joint Venture (PPJV) and IBM (NYSE:IBM) have signed an 8-year, multi-million dollar agreement to digitally transform and modernize credit union payment...May 11, 2020
- New innovative service uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to provide an enhanced user experience and keep residents safe during the global pandemic.
MARKHAM, ON – In a Canadian first, IBM (NYSE: IBM) and the City of Markham – Canada’s high-tech capital – are using the artificial intelligence-driven virtual agent “IBM Watson Assistant...Apr 29, 2020
British Columbia start-up is adopting IBM AI and IBM Cloud to give first responders fast access to insights during critical incident responses.
VANCOUVER, BC – August 29, 2019 – IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced it is working with Lightship Works, an intelligent field operations start-up in Kamloops, British Columbia, to integrate AI...Aug 29, 2019
- - Acquisition positions IBM as the leading hybrid cloud provider and accelerates IBM's high-value business model, extending Red Hat's open source innovation to a broader range of clients - IBM preserves Red Hat's independence and neutrality; Red Hat will strengthen its existing partnerships to give customers freedom, choice and flexibility - Red Hat's unwavering commitment to open source remains unchanged - Together, IBM and Red Hat will deliver next-generation hybrid multicloud platform
IBM (NYSE: IBM) and Red Hat announced today that they have closed the transaction under which IBM acquired all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Red Hat for $190.00 per share in cash,...Jul 10, 2019