- New cloud-based web and mobile experience offers Aeroplan members more personalization, flexibility, and intuitive design.
Montreal QC, December 3, 2020: IBM Canada today announced its collaboration with Air Canada, the country’s largest airline, on the recently launched Aeroplan program, which includes a new web...Dec 3, 2020
- IBM Canada national survey reflects a generational divide on the role of technology in protecting the planet.
Markham ON November 9, 2020 – According to the findings from a national IBM Canada survey on technology and the environment, different generations of Canadians have varying views on our progress...Nov 9, 2020
- 5-year digital transformation will modernize the business and deliver cost savings for the company.
Markham, ON November 3, 2020 – IBM (NYSE:IBM) announced today it is collaborating with IGM Financial (IGM.TO) to accelerate its ambitious five year digital transformation, an initiative expected...Nov 3, 2020
- Pediatric Diabetes, COVID-19 and Artificial Intelligence: IBM Watson supports families during pandemic shutdownIBM Canada ProBono volunteer program delivers a virtual agent using Watson Assistant for Quebec’s Diabetic Children Foundation
Montreal QC – IBM Canada is working with Quebec’s Diabetic Children’s Foundation (known as ‘Fred’) to support children living with diabetes in the midst of COVID-19. Delivered by nine...Oct 5, 2020
- IBM launches free, open digital learning platform ‘SkillsBuild Reignite’ to help Canadian job seekers and business owners get back to workIBM and TD Bank Group also support non-profit ACCES Employment on SkillsBuild to deliver custom courses, projects, and personalized coaching to over 35,000 Canadians looking to re-skill
Toronto, CANADA – Today, IBM, (NYSE: IBM) and non-profit organization ACCES Employment launch a collaboration using the SkillsBuild platform, making custom courses, projects, and personalized...Jul 27, 2020