- 5-year digital transformation will modernize the business and deliver cost savings for the company.
Markham, ON November 3, 2020 – IBM (NYSE:IBM) announced today it is collaborating with IGM Financial (IGM.TO) to accelerate its ambitious five year digital transformation, an initiative expected...Nov 3, 2020
- Pediatric Diabetes, COVID-19 and Artificial Intelligence: IBM Watson supports families during pandemic shutdownIBM Canada ProBono volunteer program delivers a virtual agent using Watson Assistant for Quebec’s Diabetic Children Foundation
Montreal QC – IBM Canada is working with Quebec’s Diabetic Children’s Foundation (known as ‘Fred’) to support children living with diabetes in the midst of COVID-19. Delivered by nine...Oct 5, 2020
- IBM launches free, open digital learning platform ‘SkillsBuild Reignite’ to help Canadian job seekers and business owners get back to workIBM and TD Bank Group also support non-profit ACCES Employment on SkillsBuild to deliver custom courses, projects, and personalized coaching to over 35,000 Canadians looking to re-skill
Toronto, CANADA – Today, IBM, (NYSE: IBM) and non-profit organization ACCES Employment launch a collaboration using the SkillsBuild platform, making custom courses, projects, and personalized...Jul 27, 2020
- IBM Canada and Celero sign 7-year, multi-million dollar agreement for Hybrid Cloud and data centre modernizationTransformation of services to Canada’s credit unions will increase the operational resiliency, cybersecurity and speed critical for a post-COVID environment.
Calgary, AB – IBM (NYSE:IBM) and Celero, a leading solutions integrator for Canadian credit unions, have signed a 7-year, multi-million dollar strategic outsourcing agreement that will modernize...Jul 21, 2020
- IBM Canada and Prairie Credit Unions Team Up for Digital Transformation and Payments Modernization on IBM Public CloudAlberta Central, SaskCentral and Credit Union Central of Manitoba create joint venture and partner with IBM to develop a modernized payments platform; 8-year agreement that is the largest of its kind in Canada for the credit union system.
Calgary, AB – A new Prairie Payments Joint Venture (PPJV) and IBM (NYSE:IBM) have signed an 8-year, multi-million dollar agreement to digitally transform and modernize credit union payment...May 11, 2020