- IBM Furthers Commitment to Climate Action Through Free Training in Green and Technology Skills for Vulnerable Communities• IBM SkillsBuild launches roadmap of sustainability courses to benefit learners across communities underrepresented in technology and address market need for green and technology skills in Canada.
Toronto, Ontario, November 16, 2023 – As vulnerable communities in Canada continue to suffer outsized effects of climate change, IBM is empowering innovators with cutting-edge technologies and...Nov 16, 2023
- IBM Canada makes uOttawa the home of its first university-based cybersecurity training hub for governments and businessesThe unique academia / industry partnership will offer immersive cybersecurity response training through highly realistic, simulated cyberattack and cyber threat simulations.
The University of Ottawa and IBM Canada (NYSE: IBM) today announced the official opening of the new uOttawa-IBM Cyber Range. IBM's first Cyber Range partnership on a Canadian university campus...Oct 19, 2023
- The Platform for Digital and Quantum Innovation of Quebec (PINQ²) Proudly Announces the Historic Inauguration of an IBM Quantum System One Quantum Computer in BromontThe arrival of the quantum computer in Quebec consolidates its leadership position, promotes research, develops quantum talent, and propels Quebec as a world reference in sustainable development.
Bromont, Quebec, September 22, 2023 – The Platform for Digital and Quantum Innovation of Quebec (PINQ²), a non-profit organization (NPO) founded by the Ministry of Economy, Innovation and...Sep 22, 2023
- Canadian Executives Anticipate Significant Workforce Reskilling And Shifting Employee Expectations As They Adopt Artificial Intelligence
Canadian executives believe 42% of the Canadian workforce will need to reskill as they adopt Generative AI in their business over the next three years 58% of Canadian executives are investing in...Aug 23, 2023
- PINQ² will be sole operator of Canada’s first IBM Quantum System One, powered by utility-scale quantum processor
July 10, 2023 – IBM (NYSE: IBM) and the Platform for Digital and Quantum Innovation of Quebec (PINQ²) have broken ground to install Canada's first IBM Quantum System One, having partnered to...Jul 10, 2023